This week we are making marshmallow shooters and the classic ABC breakfast!
* plastic cups (9 oz works well)
* balloons (12" works well)
* mini marshmallows (or pom poms)
1. Cut the bottom part off of your plastic cup. It works best to double up the cups and cut off the bottom third.
2. Tie a knot at the end of your balloon and cut off about 1/2" from the other end.
3. Now stretch the balloon over the end of the cup. It works best to put the balloon on the top part of the cup where the lip is.
4. That's it! Now it's time to do some launching! Just put your marshmallow inside the cup on the knotted center, then aim the cup away from you, pull back on the outer knot and launch away!
Apples - Bacon - Crumb Cake
(Baked) Apples - Ingredients: